National Ahadi Savings Account
National Ahadi is a savings account that allows you to save your money while earning an attractive interest rate This account is available in all major currencies ( Kes, USD, GBP, EUR) and is open to individuals living and working in the Diaspora.
Key product features & benefits
- Restricted withdrawals to one withdrawal per quarter that ensures limited accessibility. The idea is to build a habit of saving by making the saved money less available.
- No debit card
- Monthly E-statements available.
What are the requirements?
- A Scanned copy of your Kenyan identification card or valid Kenyan passport (first and last page)
- Colored passport photos. (Less than three months old)
- Opening balance in USD 100 or its equivalent
- Duly executed signed indemnity form- Delivered to our offices on Harambee Avenue as hard copy on below address:
National Bank Building- Mezzanine floor
Harambee Avenue, Nairobi
P.o Box 72866 -00200
How to open a National Bank Diaspora Account
- Download an application pack below.
- Complete the account opening form and attach the required supporting documents.
- Upload form through the portal on the website or email the forms to email@example.com
- The diaspora team will get in touch with you.