Jenga Kilimo Loan
This loan promises smallholder farmers growth, diversification and consolidation of their business by availing low cost funds for both working capital and asset financing.
Small holder farmers in Tea, Dairy, Livestock and horticulture as well as traders in the agribusiness value chain.
• Amount – Up to Ksh. 5 Million
• Negotiation fee – 3%; Insurance Premium – 1%
• Interest Rate on reducing balance (Rate to be advised)
• Repayment – Up to 48 Months
• Bullet payment tea farming
• Grace period of up to 3 months
• Extended repayment period of up to 48 months
• Flexible collateral requirements
• Farmers with at least 2 years in the financed agricultural activity.
• For Tea and Dairy farmers; produce deliveries must be to marketers with MOU with the bank.
• Evidenced repayment ability
• Lien over tea/milk deliveries
• Legal charge
• Chattels – Business/farm & Household items and equipment.