Availed to students wishing to manage their allowances and loans from the start till the end of the semester. The account is denominated in Kenya shillings.
As a student, it is sometimes hard managing your allowances and loans from the start till the end of the semester. That’s why you need to open a National Bank Student Account, because it is the most easy-going economical way to keep tabs on your money throughout your student life. Open to all individuals above 18 years.
• Minimum Operating Balance Kshs NIL
• Interest Earning Balance Kshs 5,000.00
• Low Auto Cash Withdrawal
• Free Bankers Cheque for Fees Payment
• Debit visa card
• 24-hour Access to your cash at any Auto Cash ATM and Pesa Point ATMs Countrywide
• Deposit cash and cheques at National Bank Auto Cash ATM’s
• Access to mobile banking (NatMobile) and Internet banking (NatConnect)
• One free bankers cheque per semester for fees payment.