At National Bank we offer various suitable products for individuals or businesses looking for financing to build or construct a residential or commercial property. The following types of finance options are available for you:
- Owner Occupied Residential -For a loan to purchase a property that the borrower intends to occupy as the primary home, we shall lend up to 90% of the value of that property.
- Investment Residential – Financing required for a property considered an investment and not intended for owner occupied as the primary home of the borrower.
- Equity release and Top-up Loans – As you repay your mortgage, you acquire equity in that property which can be availed to you for further property development or other uses. We can lend you money on the value of your own equity.
- Occupied Residential Loan. Only developed Residential properties will be considered for this loan type.
- Construction Loan – This is a facility to finance the construction of a residential or a commercial property..
- Residential Plot purchases – This is a product that is intended to extend money to people who want to buy a property to develop a residential house upon the plot.