Is a construction loan facility for customer seeking construction of a dwelling, or additions and improvements to an existing structure.
- Flexible financing upto 85% for salaried
- Flexible financing upto 80% for self-employed
- Flexible construction repayment term of upto 25 years
- Competitive Interest rates
- Low contribution hence less financial stress in the onset.
- Comprehensive Home owner’s Life, fire & house insurance cover.
- Flexibility to manage the cost associated with building your own home.
- National bank accelerated payments which enables customer to pay off loan sooner than stipulated in construction loan agreement.
- Access to dedicated mortgage specialists.
- Copy of ID/Passport
- Copy of KRA Pin
- 3 months payslip
- Letter from Employer
- 6 months Bank statements (non National Bank customers)
- Copy of Title
- Sale Agreement
- Land rates & rents receipts
- Approved Architectural drawings
- Approved Structural drawings
- Priced Bills of Quantities with timed Drawdown Schedule
- Profiles/Certificates of practice i.e. Architect, Structural Engineer, Quantity Surveyor etc.